The bronze group for the Magnani Chapel is dated 1906, made by Pasquale Rizzoli (1871 - 1953). On the concave background of the alcove arch in blue mosaics of the Gallery, the great group represents the Angel and Soul beginning their journey to Heaven. For celebrating the Magnani family, Rizzoli ideated bronzer figures inside the cellar closed by a like laced metal work gate, adorned of arabesques of flowers and pomegranate symbolizing life after the death. The great group appears as floating, in a musical rhythm of forms and lines. The artistic value of the sculpture makes it the higher point of the Liberty in Italy. The woman dress echoes the Vestal dancer and the elegance of lines from the ground rose branches and the lilies at the feet to the arched wings of the Angel seeming supporting without weight the flight of the soul. The flower and pomegranate symbols are again present as celebrating memento for the Magnani family in the blazon overhanging in dominance the cellar. Rizzoli completed his studies in art at the Bologna's academy. Worked for public orders as the Pantheon gathering the busts of illustrious men in Certosa, wanted in 1912 by the Bologna city committee's and the Firs World War memorial for the city of Medicina, dated 1926. His fame in the city start after the commission of Otto Agosto 1848 monument for the city, dated 1903. He was active for over 40 years and more than 50 of his works are present in Certosa.